Your body becomes easily addicted to unhealthy foods. Many processed foods act like heroin in your system - without realising you're grabbing onto unhealthy foods because your body craves them. It's time to put an end to this. Depending on what your eating habits have been like so far, it might take up to a couple of weeks for your body to get detoxified and stop craving those foods that add inches to your waistline.
The cleaner your food, the better you'll feel.
Check those food labels and aim to recognise at least 90% of the ingredients listed!
Narrow squats are great for working your quads (thighs). They also nicely boost your metabolism as they work the biggest muscles in your body.
1) Keep your feet hip width apart, toes pointing straight forward.
2) Imagine sitting back on a chair. Your weight should be on your heels and your toes shouldn't go past your toes when going down.
3) Aim to get your bum so low that your thighs are parallel to the floor. This might take time to master.
3) Keep your chest up high all the time.
4) Use your hands to balance yourself through the movement.