Read about people'e experiences during the BLOGfIT Project trial in January 2014:
- Insane fat loss success, gym goer: http://enikosfitnessblog.wordpress.com
- Norwegian chick who runs for charity: http://vikingsfit.blogspot.co.uk/
- Blogfitter in Australia: http://runfasterdotme.wordpress.com
- Jeannie's fitness journey has been featured in the Fit as Hel blog too! http://jhchallenge.wordpress.com
- A Finnish mother living in the UK: http://blogfitherron.wordpress.com
- Mum with two kids, a dog and a husband: http://katjamamma.wordpress.com
- A yoga chick's blog: http://movingbreathing.wordpress.com
- A fit chick's BLOGfIT journey: http://getfitsofia.wordpress.com
- The "yes man" who unfortunately finished the project early: http://roryfalconer.wordpress.com/
- The one who travels a lot with work. Great progress, but finished the project early also. http://princewor.wordpress.com
Well done guys and thank you so much for taking part in the trial round of an amazing project!!
--Anyone interested in doing the BlogFit project too will receive a 4 week home training plan and a personalised nutrition plan. Please get in touch for more details.--
Eniko is an inspiration to us all. She comes to my gym classes, completed the BlogFit Project and is a Fit as Hel online member.
Her fat loss journey has only lasted for a few months in total and she's gained insane results so far. Something that really stuck to my mind is her saying she feels like she's bouncing when walking now because of how 'light' she's become. That must be an amazing new experience.
Eniko does it all right - enough of exercise (but not too much), an active lifestyle (albeit a stressful job) and a healthy diet as part of her lifestyle.
Read her blog here and encourage her on her journey!
How utterly heart warming - just received this in the email inbox.... Thanks Suzanne & see you in January for more sessions!
I have just had my last session at the gym with Erika.
I had been going to the gym for a while on my own but soon realised I wasn't getting any further forward. I am 52 years old and had been telling myself that what I was doing was enough for my age and ability. I also had an issue with my right knee that was holding me back a bit from pushing myself any harder.
I enlisted Erika's help, and it has transformed the way I look at my time at the gym! I now know how much I am capable off and that in itself has made a huge differnce to how I feel in myself. Having followed all Erika's advice and workouts, I feel so much healthier and fitter. I have lost weight and toned up, my blood pressure has dropped too.
I enlisted the help of a PT to help me get fit and in Erika I know I have the right one for me! She has always been there if I needed a bit of extra encouragement and support, and i know I can always count on her if I'm struggling!
I look forward to working with her in the future for sure.