Going low carb helps your body get rid of fluids, so yes, it might accelerate initial weight loss. However, as soon as you start eating carbs normally again you'll very quickly put the weight back on
"But if I try to eliminate carbs my body will burn more fat"
IF YOU EAT FEWER CALORIES THAN WHAT YOUR BODY NEEDS
THEN YOU'LL BURN FAT
Carbs are your body's primary source for energy = you'll feel much better physically if you eat carbs
And we like feeling good, right?
Your advanced brain functions also run on carbs
So if you've got some intellectually demanding tasks coming up, make sure to have some carbs beforehand.
NOTE, however, that extremely overweight people can indeed benefit from reducing intake calories from carbohydrate sources
And that is mostly because they're eating soooo much carbs
And often those carbs are mixed with fats = disaster
Here's a great tip: If you want to make weight loss super easy, just try not to mix carbs and fats in the same meal... You'll still need both, but just have them separately. It's so simple and it really works. This advice is best for those who can't be arsed to log their foods and drinks on MyFitnessPal.
Narrow squats are great for working your quads (thighs). They also nicely boost your metabolism as they work the biggest muscles in your body.
1) Keep your feet hip width apart, toes pointing straight forward.
2) Imagine sitting back on a chair. Your weight should be on your heels and your toes shouldn't go past your toes when going down.
3) Aim to get your bum so low that your thighs are parallel to the floor. This might take time to master.
3) Keep your chest up high all the time.
4) Use your hands to balance yourself through the movement.